Landscaping for Local Authorities
Working with Local Authorities and Parish Councils to enhance communities.
Mill Gardens is proud to have been successfully awarded a number of Local Authority contracts for soft landscaping and grounds maintenance.
Caring for and maintaining public parks and green spaces is an important responsibility. In the communities that we all live in, well-kept, visually appealing open spaces help to create a sense of well-being and play a vital role in community cohesion.
Our commitment to providing Best Value. . .
At Mill Gardens we understand the importance of the responsible use of public funds. We understand the exacting needs of local authorities and district councils and we’re committed to working closely with your Facilities Managers, Procurement Teams and Parish Committees to deliver exceptional value which is underpinned by our unwavering dedication to quality standards.
With experience comes understanding. . .
We have a long association with Local Authorities and Parish Councils. We understand your challenges and the importance you place on working with a reputable grounds maintenance company for the provision of landscaping services.
When we are entrusted by local authorities to handle grounds maintenance and landscaping, we take the responsibility very seriously. We have procedures and management systems in place to ensure effective delivery, including:
- Service level agreements that set out our performance commitments
- Our timekeeping promise – when we say we’ll be there, we’ll be there
- Rigorous procedures for providing you with ongoing site reports including recommendations and advice
- Demonstrable environmental measures to ensure the responsible handling of green waste
Experience of working in public realm green areas and open spaces including:
- Open spaces including parkland, village greens and church grounds
- Playgrounds and sports fields
Providing a range of grounds maintenance and soft landscaping services including:
- Lawn mowing and grass cutting
- Planting and maintenance of seasonal flower beds
- Leaf raking and woodland clearance
- Hedgerow trimming and maintenance
- Tree care and tree surgery
- Implementation of specialist landscaping schemes
- Arboriculture operations